Eric Lambert dazzles audiences with his original elixir of feel-good Americana infused with bluegrass, blues, rock, and soul. Lambert’s authentic sound is an upbeat, eclectic blend of American music that knows no boundaries, much like his legendary musical influences.
Whether performing at theaters, festivals, listening rooms, libraries, or intimate house concerts, Lambert is a standout crowd-pleaser who won a 2015 Best Entertainer Chicago Music Award.
Renowned as a flatpicking guitarist,View more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 22, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck