Gallery - Museum
108 S. Bloomingdale Rd., Bloomingdale, IL 60108
The museum is housed in an historic 1849 building in the Old Town area of Bloomingdale.
The building was built as a Baptist church, shortly after the original settlers came to this area of DuPage county. Since that time, the building has served Bloomingdale in numerous capacities, including Town Hall, Park District offices, and finally as an art gallery in 1983.