Woven Baskets by Ellen Phillips
Learn about the beautiful and ancient art of basket weaving — with a contemporary twist!
Ellen Phillips has been weaving baskets since 1984. Making that first basket sparked a lifelong interest in hand work. It has always been Ellen’s desire to share the knowledge of what she has learned and to keep learning more about this ancient art. Ellen brings humor and a “can do” attitude to the classes she teaches. Her lecture will provide us a peek into this beautiful world.
We welcome visitors to our meetings, whether novice or expert, or just curious about the art ofView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 3, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 4, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Sep 10, 2019 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 10, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Tue)
- Sep 11, 2019 at 09:00 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
Additional time info:
Workshops are 1 1/2 days in length, start afternoons. Registration required.
1710 S. Highland Avenue, Lombard, IL 60148