Women's Journeys in Fiber present COLOR: Emotion - Interaction - Energy
The 17th process project by a group of Chicago area fiber artists know as Women’s Journeys in Fiber.
This two- and three-dimensional project explores color as theory, light, pigment, frequency, energy and as a means of communication using textile techniques including stitching, painting, collage, felt-making, quilt and book arts. Each piece is accompanied by an artist statement. To view our previous projects, visit our website at www.womensjourneysinfiber.com. Are you interested in Fiber Art? Come get inspired!
Image courtesy of Susanne Layer Garnier. “Surfacing”
Suggested donation: $1.00 Resident; $2.00 Non-Resident; $.50 Seniors
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 20, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 23, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 27, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 28, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
108 S. Bloomingdale Rd., Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Free parking is located near the building, with a handicapped parking space adjacent to a ramp leading to the front door.
Wheelchair ramp to front door.
Wheelchair ramp to front door.View less