Uncommon Threads Runway Show and Luncheon
Please note, this event has expired.
A wearable art runway experience including one of a kind Art Jeans from local artist, Robin Liefeld.
Where Art Collides with Style!
This one-day art-to-wear event will be held at the Q Center, 1405 N. 5th Avenue, St Charles, IL. It will feature fiber and jewelry artists.
Elmhurst Artist and Author, Robin Liefeld will be bringing her Art Jeans to the runway:
When a favorite pair of blue jeans became too holey to wear, Artist and Author Robin Liefeld rescued them with handmade patches from vintage textiles and hand stitching. Each pair in her new upcycled and sustainable collection of Art
- Tickets cost $65 per person which includes a three course luncheon can be purchased online using the link: https://fineline.org/pages/uncommonthreads2019
- Held at the Q Center in St Charles (Enter at junction of Country Club Rd and Rte 25)
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
- A boutique area showing the ultimate in jewelry, handbags, hats and more, all available for purchase. Open from 10 am – 12 pm and again after the runway show until 3 pm.
- Three-course lunch. Service begins at 12 pm
- An amazing runway show featuring one of a kind wearable art, all available for purchase after the event. The runway show begins after lunch at 1 pm.
1405 N. 5th Avenue, Saint Charles, IL 60174
MORE FROM Fine Line Creative Arts - St. Charles, IL
Jun 12 - Jun 14, 2020
Jun 19 - Jun 21, 2020