Now in its fourteenth year, Trillium’s eclectic repertoire features traditional Celtic, bluegrass, Americana, folk, rag-time, swing, and gypsy jazz with the occasional country tune thrown in just for fun! With Mim Eichmann (hammer dulcimer/vocals), Louise Brodie (fiddle/backing vocals), Scott Sedlacek (guitar/banjo/lead vocals), Doug Lofstrom (bass/backing vocals).
$10 at the door
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Jan 25, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Doors open at 7:30 pm.
Park free in the Curtiss Street parking garage after 3 pm. On-street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck