For our teen actors: a full length coming-of-age musical about fitting in and finding “cool” is sometimes where you least expect it.
A young beautician, newly arrived in a small Louisiana town, finds work at the local salon, where a small group of women share a close bond of friendship, and welcome her into the fold.
Directed by Valerie O’Connor and Laura Weaver
Produced by Suzanne Andersen
Fee for all performances: $12/adult, $10/seniors and kids 12 and under
$3 discount on groups of five or more.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Mar 15, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 16, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 17, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
- Mar 22, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 23, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 24, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
117 North Cass Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559