Ryan Herrick at Two Way Street Coffee House
“This rising star has rare skills on the acoustic guitar and a voice that will make you instantly add his well-crafted tracks to your new playlists.”
– Make Rock Fun Again
Inspired by the raw, visceral power in traditional Delta blues and Appalachian folk music, Ryan Herrick allows his music to merge from within. His soulful songs express his passionate belief in human unity and the inter-connectedness of all things with a percussive blend of rock, folk-blues, Celtic, and Indian raga.
Ryan has worked tirelessly. He has self-released three records in just three years.
Requested Donation: $10
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 24, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck
MORE FROM Two Way Street Coffee House
Apr 27, 2019