Noah Derksen at Two Way Street
An American citizen born and raised in the heart of the Canadian prairies while maturing on the west coast of British Columbia, Noah Derksen writes with the groundedness of harsh Manitoba winters mixed with the optimism of British Columbia’s coastline.
Ever seeking motion and progression, Noah has spent the past three years honing his live performance skills across Canada and the United States, playing concerts from BC to Nova Scotia, and New York to California.
In 2018 alone, Noah played atView more
Requested Donation: $10
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 11, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck
MORE FROM Two Way Street Coffee House
Sep 7 - Sep 21, 2019
Aug 29 - Sep 26, 2019