Nature Writing Workshop (Online and In-Person)
Learn the nuts and bolts of excellent nature writing and improve your wordsmithing skills in this blended online and in-person course.
Whether you’re a blogger, a novelist, a poet, or simply enjoy keeping a personal journal, writing is a fun and meaningful way to deepen your connection to the natural world. In this class, you will:
- Learn from the masters by reading classic nature writing–non-fiction, fiction, poetry and more–and dig into it to see what makes it work.
- Learn to engage your audience through your choices as a writer and develop your personal voice.
- Hone your writing skills by practicing a variety of nature
$105.00 member/$123.00 nonmember
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 16, 2019 at 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 23, 2019 at 06:30 pm (Wed)
- Nov 6, 2019 at 06:30 pm (Wed)
- Nov 20, 2019 at 06:30 pm (Wed)
4100 Illinois Route 53, Lisle, IL 60532
MORE FROM The Morton Arboretum
Oct 10 - Oct 17, 2019
Oct 23 - Nov 6, 2019