News Flash: Folk Alliance International has just inducted Matt Watroba into the Folk D.J. Hall Of Fame!
Matt Watroba is first and foremost a community singer. He has the knack for picking the perfect songs and stories for the audience in front of him. Matt always delivers a performance that will get you singing, make you laugh, and leave you feeling a little bit better about the world we live in.
Many know Matt Watroba as the voice of folk music in Michigan for his work with WDET– Detroit Public Radio. As producer and host of the Folks Like Us program, and the nationally syndicated, Sing OutView more
Requested Donation: $10
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 29, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck