Intro to Colored Pencil
Learn the fundamentals of working with colored pencil to create images of nature. Over the course of four weeks, you will discover how colors impact each other and the viewer.
Add to your sketchbook and finish several colored pencil drawings. All supplies are included.
Each week, you will:
- Learn from demonstrations and instruction by a professional art instructor.
- Learn how to see color in a specimen and recreate it on paper.
- Receive one-on-one guidance.
- Work with three-dimensional specimens, such as leaves or flowers.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 18, 2019 at 09:30 am - 12:30 pm (Fri)
- Oct 25, 2019 at 09:30 am - 12:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 1, 2019 at 09:30 am - 12:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 8, 2019 at 09:30 am - 12:30 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
All supplies provided, courtesy of the Nature Artists’ Guild.
4100 Illinois Route 53, Lisle, IL 60532
MORE FROM The Morton Arboretum
Oct 10 - Oct 17, 2019
Oct 23 - Nov 6, 2019