DuPage Music Makers
Music is an element of cultural heritage that bonds communities and embodies an era. A variety of popular musicians have called DuPage County home, including Muddy Waters, Jim Peterik of Survivor, and the Plain White T’s. In this new exhibit, learn their stories and how they influenced their genres locally and nationally.
A suggested donation amount for adults is $4 and $2 for children and seniors.
Admission to the DuPage County Historical Museum is free. Donations are greatly appreciated to help create new exhibits and keep our facility open and operating.
Guided tours can be arranged for groups of as small as 2 and as large as 30, with a fee of $2.00 per person. Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance and are available during the Museum’s normal operating hours. Program and event fees vary.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 21, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 22, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 23, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Tue)
- Apr 24, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 25, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 26, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- Apr 27, 2019 at 12:30 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 28, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Apr 29, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 30, 2019 at 09:30 am - 04:00 pm (Tue)
Additional time info:
The Museum is closed for New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
102 E. Wesley Street, Wheaton, IL 60187