Celebrating Fiber and Clay: Collaboration
ClaySpace Ceramic Arts Center kicks off 2021 with a collaborative art show featuring ClaySpace Resident Artists and national quilt artists.
ClaySpace artists are collaborating with major quilt artists to create unique pieces using multiple mediums including fabric, wool and yarn.
We will be having a virtual opening for the show on January 8 on our Facebook page. This show will also be open for viewing in our gallery from January 5 through January 30. Gallery hours are Tuesday and Thursday 1-6pm, Wednesday 10am-3pm and Friday and Saturday 10am-2pm.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 27, 2021 at 10:00 am - 03:30 pm (Wed)
- Jan 28, 2021 at 01:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 28, 2021 at 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 29, 2021 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Jan 30, 2021 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Sat)
740 Front Street, Lisle, IL 60532