Ben Bedford at Two Way Street Coffee House
Please note, this event has expired.
“Ben Bedford isn’t gunning for poet laureate of Illinois but if ever there was an equivalent honor for a singer-songwriter he’d have to be in the running.”
– Roy Kasten, Riverfront Times-St. Louis
“Ben is a songwriter’s songwriter.”
– Jonathan Byrd
In July of 2010, Bedford was named one of the “50 most significant Folk singer-songwriters of the past 50 years” by Rich Warren of WFMT-Chicago. The list also includes Bob Dylan, Townes Van Zandt, Joni Mitchell, and John Prine.
In May 2018, Bedford was named one of the six Grassy Hill Kerrville New Folk winners at the Kerrville Folk Festival in Texas. He has recorded five studio albums.
“Ben Bedford has proven himself to be a truly inspired and talented storyteller…” according toView more
Requested Donation: $10
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck
MORE FROM Two Way Street Coffee House
Feb 27, 2020