Andrew and Casey Calhoun
“Andrew Calhoun is a powerful songsmith, a quiet and sly performer, and fine traditional singer as well… fascinating and unpredictable.” —Phil Shapiro, Bound for Glory
Veteran Chicago area folk artist Andrew Calhoun is joined by his daughter Casey on vocals. Casey’s pure, distinctive voice takes the lead on songs by artists from Anais Mitchell to Frank Loesser, and adds new dimensions of harmony and call-and-response to her father’s original songs, Scottish ballads and folksongs, and rare 19th century African-American spirituals.
In the forty-odd years that Andrew has been a songwriter and performer, he has created an impressive collection of songs fromView more
Requested Donation: $10
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 26, 2019 at 08:15 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Seating is limited. Please arrive early. Doors open at 7:30 pm
Free parking in the Curtiss Street Parking Garage after 3:00 pm. Street parking is also available.
1047 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- On-street parking
- Downers Grove Parking Deck
- Commuter parking lots are free after 11:00 a.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and major holidays
- Handicapped accessible parking is available on Main Street, Rogers Street, Curtiss Street, Washington Street (by the Post Office), and on Warren Avenue
- Accessible parking can also be found in Commuter Lot A and the Parking Deck