IMPORTANT: Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events may be canceled or postponed. Please check with individual event organizers for the latest information about cancellations.
Free to the public, and celebrating the arts for the 23rd year, we invite you to apply to the West End Arts Festival in La Grange, IL. This juried fine art festival continues to be a popular end-of-the-summer event for the community as well as for high-caliber artists from across the country due to its strong reputation as being well-organized and being very artist friendly!
The event draws visitors from surrounding communities to the upscale and family-friendly Village of La Grange as it is easily accessible and located just 20 minutes west of Chicago. The West End Arts Festival is held in the shadow of the landmark Stone Avenue Metra train station in the charming and historic west end area of La Grange, IL., surrounded by old trees, small businesses and free parking. It is truly a picture-perfect setting to showcase your art.
The staff and members of the virbrant La Grange Business Association, in cooperation with the Village of La Grange, plan, host, and actively promote the artists and the festival through a variety of marketing channels.
The 2018 show will be our 23rd annual event filled with juried art, jazz music, culinary art, wine tasting, art activities for all ages and attendees excited to shop! Registration ends March 30.
Apply through Zapplication.org at https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=6202
Application Fee: $25
Standard 10×10 booth – $300.00
Corner booth – $375.00
Double booth – $600.00
Double corner booth – $675.00
Show Dates and Times: Saturday, September 8 (10 am-6 pm) and Sunday, September 9 (10 am-4 pm)
TOP REASONS TO APPLY
· Easy drive-up loading and unloading
· Friday check‐in and set‐up
· Treat bag plus continental breakfast both days of the show
· Professionally judged with cash and ribbon awards
· Strong paid marketing and publicity campaign supported by La Grange Business Association
· Booth sitters available
· Overnight Security
· Festival program with listing of artists
· Name badges and booth signs
· Free day and overnight parking
· An interested buying crowd that enjoys supporting the arts
· Friendly volunteers willing to assist you
· Art activities for all ages
· Free admission and free parking – plus located steps from commuter train and easy access to several highways
Additional 2017 Artist Quotes:
· “The event attracts great artists from near and far.”
· “The show is consistently well attended and I always do well.”
· “Volunteers were all very friendly and helpful. Great location and wonderful crowd.”
Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
REMEMBER, if you were an award winner from last year, you are automatically accepted into our show and your jury fee is waived. If you need us to re-send this code for Zapp, please let us know.
Arts DuPage, an initiative of the DuPage Foundation, seeks to promote engagement and investment in the arts and creativity for all in the DuPage region. Please help us in this important work by clicking the button below and making a donation today. Thank you for your support!DONATE TODAY